Sunday, June 2, 2013

Today I just got back from my Girl Scout camping trip.The camp was called Iniwiniwin.My Girl Scout troop and I slept in a air conditioned-cabin or unit.We ate about four meals at the Mess Hall.I came to the camp on Friday afternoon and left Sunday morning.Iniwiniwin was just a camp for Girl Scouts. My troop,two Leaders,and one Cookie Mom came on the camping trip.Also going us on are trip was Lucky are funny camp counselor.All of the staff at the camp had nick-names.They were all some-what nature related names like there were buttercup,leaf,bear,lucky,horse,and stick were some of them.At Iniwiniwin we did Rock Climbing,Swimming,Archery,Fire-making,Outdoor Cooking,and Arts and Crafts. When we were on the trip we each had a stuffed bunny. One girl named Maggie in  are troop named her bunny Edward.So the whole trip all of the Girl Scouts soon got tired of always hearing about Edward so  we tried to beat Edward up, and Ed got thrown about ten times in the trash can.I will always remember are troop trip to Iniwiniwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment