Thursday, June 20, 2013

last days are CRAZY!!!!For my last day of school I am not only heading into a new grade I'm offically leaving South Valley. At least  I will be going to go to Madeline and soon Claire's book fairs and fun events held at the school that I can go to and see my past teachers there. Back on topick, on are last there I dout will be no work. That means we will wach Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with the whole third grade on a screen in the cafiteria. We will take homeWriting Porfolio's.And just maybe get a gift from the teacher! Plus it is a half day so I say GO LAST DAYS!I guess it is the end of the post now so intil next time have a delicious day and summer!
I don't think so! Back to school I have not goton started with summer yet no school!

No comments:

Post a Comment